Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Fundraiser - Softball Tournament

We thought a softball tournament would be an appropriate (and FUN) first fund raising event for Katrinia.  Here are the details so far.  I am sure there are more to come. 
Date:  October 15, 2011
Place: Kipper Mease Sports Complex 10700 Red Bluff, Pasadena, TX  77507
Price:  $200 per team - 10 players per team with at least 4 female players
Please send your check to Katrinia's cousin, Karen - coordinator of the event:
Karen Wood
(713) 398-0335 cell - text msg okay
She's a nurse and may work late hours sometimes, so leave a message and she'll get back to you. 
Along with your check, please send:
        Team Name
        Team Capt (contact info please)
        Team member names
She has to pay for the fields by September 30.  That is not a hard deadline, but it would help if you could have your entry fee in by then.
We could also use some volunteers to help run the tournament.  No experience necessary - just a willingness to help. 
And if anyone has a megaphone we could borrow, that would be great.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could be there but I just realized I will be out of town that weekend. I am so sorry. I hope you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete