Become a Candy Fundraiser Salesman For Katrinia Emerick Bennett
Help support Katrinia Emerick Bennett in her fundraising for a Liver Transplant by becoming a Candy Fundraiser Salesman
You can sell as Much or as little as you would like and at your own pace.
How You Do It
1. Go buy candy, chips, drinks or whatever you think people will buy for snacks. (Utilize places like Sams Club, Costco, and other bulk wholesale stores.) (Healthy snacks are good too.)
2. Sell the items you purchased for a profit (example: if you buy bags of M&Ms for $0.60 each, you may sell them for $1.00 each)
3. Give the buyer a flyer. (To get the flyer, email email@example.com)
4. Take out the amount you spent to purchase the candy to reimburse yourself.
5. Donate the profits to:
Go to: www.ntafund.org
Type in “Katrinia Bennett” in the “Find a Patient” box and click on “Find.”
Click on “Contribute Now”
Enter in the amount to be donated, click on “Continue” and follow the prompts for contribution
*Tax Deductible* *NOT Tax Deductible*
150 N. Radnor Chester Rd #F120 P.O. Box 921
Radner, PA 19087 Pasadena, TX 77501
Checks payable to: Checks payable to:
“NTAF South-Central Liver Transplant Fund” “Liver for Life – Katrinia Bennett”
Note in memo section – “In Honor of Katrinia Bennett”
For Secure Credit Card Donations Call:
Directly To Katrinia Bennett
*NOT Tax Deductible*
Send Check or Charge over Phone
Shared Resources Credit Union
2102 E. Pasadena Frwy.
Pasadena, TX 77506
Make Check Payable to: “Liver For Life – Katrinia Bennett”
6. And REPEAT the process all over again.
Thank you to everyone who participates and helps with this fundraiser!